It has been a tough year so far for the New York Jets, who are coming off a blanking by the San Francisco 49ers. It won't get much easier for them, though. The 4-0 Houston Texans are next up on Monday night at MetLife Stadium. The Texans will be hoping for another primetime victory to push them to 5-0 to start the season.
Here's the full NFL Schedule for Week 5 action, all times are central:
- Falcons vs. Redskins, noon, FOX
- Ravens vs. Chiefs, noon, CBS
- Eagles vs. Steelers, noon, FOX
- Packers vs. Colts, noon, FOX
- Dolphins vs. Bengals, noon, CBS
- Browns vs. Giants, noon, CBS
- Seahawks vs. Panthers, 3:05 p.m., FOX
- Bears vs. Jaguars, 3:05 p.m., FOX
- Bills vs. 49ers, 3:25 p.m., CBS
- Broncos vs. Patriots, 3:25 p.m., CBS
- Titans vs. Vikings, 3:25 p.m., CBS
- Chargers vs. Saints, 7:20 p.m., NBC
Make sure to check out SI.com for the full 2012 NFL schedule.