Top seeds Baylor, Texas and Texas A&M will all begin action Wednesday afternoon in Oklahoma City.
The 2012 Big 12 Tournament gets started today at Chickasaw Bricktown Park in Oklahoma City, so here's what you need to know about each matchup.
Oklahoma (4) vs Oklahoma State (5) 9:00 a.m.
- OU is 7-0 in Big12 Tournament play against OSU
- Oklahoma State's Gabe Weidenaar has a 13 game hit streak
- OU's Max White has 17 multi-RBI games this season
Baylor (1) vs Kansas State (8) 12:30 p.m.
- Baylor is 1-3 against KSU in the tournament but went 20-4 in conference play, so the Bears should be ok
- Baylor's Nathan Orf has been hit a Big 12-record 29 times this year
- Sophomore Wildcat Jared King leads the Big 12 with 26 multi-hit games this season and won the batting title with a .378 average
Texas A&M (2) vs Kansas (7) 4:00 p.m.
- KU only has four wins in tournament history, all of which came in 2006.
- This is only Aggie RHP Daniel Mengden's fourth start of the season (3.29 ERA, 38 1/3 IP, 36K, 5BB)
- A&M, who is hoping for a national seed in next week's NCAA Regionals, has stolen 84 more bases than Kansas this season
Texas (3) vs Missouri (6) 7:30 p.m.
- Mizzou is 6-1 against the Horns in the tournament, including two wins last year
- Texas lost its last three Big 12 series of the regular season
- UT's Mark Payton has reached base safely in 48 of 50 games this season
All games will be streamed live on Big12Sports.com.