Oklahoma State (#5, 0-1) vs Kansas State (#8, 0-1) 9:00 (Big 12 Digital Network)
- OSU only had three hits yesterday in their 1-0 loss to Oklahoma. That will need to improve, along with not giving opponents hitting .210 their first career home run in the bottom of the ninth in order to win today.
- Wildcat Jared King went 1-2 yesterday, improving his league-leading batting average to .380.
Texas (#3, 0-1) vs Kansas (#7, 0-1) 12:30 (Big 12 Digital Network)
- KU's Frank Duncan's 8 K's gave him 100 for the year, the first player for the Jayhawks to do so since 2005.
- Longhorn Eric Weiss reached base for the 16th consecutive game on Wednesday.
Oklahoma (#4, 1-0) vs Baylor (#1, 1-0) 4:00 (Big 12 Digital Network)
- Garret Carey's walk-off homer was Oklahoma's first since May 8, 2011. The Sooner's game Wednesday was also the fastest in Big 12 Tournament history at 1:51, but unfortunately the team still didn't make it to Chik-Fil-A in time for breakfast.
- Baylor is one win short of the all-time record for combined wins in football, men's and women's basketball, and baseball in a season. They are currently tied with 2004 Texas at 123. Hope the Bears packed their Superman socks!
Texas A&M (#2, 1-0) vs Missouri (#5, 1-0) 7:30 (Big 12 Digital Network
- The Aggies have won 8 straight games and 11 straight in the Big 12 Tournament. Senior closer Estevan Uriegas is tied for the A&M record for appearances in a season with 36. He also wants you to know that he went on a senior trip after high school.
- Mizzou skipper Tim Jamieson won his 600th game, joining Augie Garrido at Texas and Steve Smith at Baylor as the only active coaches in the Big 12 with 600 wins at their school. Congrats.
Enjoy the games, folks.