USA TODAY Sports
Nine players from Texas and Texas A&M will participate in the 2013 NFL Combine beginning Feb. 20. Here is how you can watch.
Nine players will represent Texas and Texas A&M in Indianapolis for the 2013 NFL Combine beginning Feb. 23. Among them, Texas A&M offensive tackle Luke Joeckel hopes to solidify the first overall pick in the NFL Draft with a big performance. Defensive end Damontre Moore and Texas safety Kenny Vaccaro are also projected first-round draft picks, according to SB Nation's latest mock draft, making this a fascinating Combine for area fans.
Television coverage will begin at 8 a.m. CT Saturday on the NFL Network and run daily through Tuesday. Live streaming will be available on NFL.com.
Here is a run down of who's participating from Texas, Texas A&M and around Houston:
- D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston - Not ranked among Kadar's top CBs. Coming off a life-threatening injury.
- Vance McDonald, TE, Rice - Kadar's No. 14 TE.
- Daxton Swanson, CB, Sam Houston State - Not ranked among Kadar's top CBs. 2012 First Team All-Southland Conference selection.
- Marquise Goodwin, WR Texas - Kadar's No. 19 WR.
- Alex Okafor, DL, Texas - Kadar's No. 6 DE, No. 40 overall prospect.
- Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas - Kadar's No. 1 S, No. 24 overall prospect.
- Ryan Swope, WR, Texas A&M - Kadar's No. 14 WR.
- Jonathan Stewart, LB, Texas A&M - Not ranked among Kadar's top LBs. 81 tackles as a senior.
- Sean Porter, LB, Texas A&M - Kadar's No. 11 OLB.
- Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M - Kadar's No. 1 DE, No. 2 overall player.
- Christine Michael, RB, Texas A&M - Kadar's No. 13 RB.
- Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M - Kadar's No. 1 OT, No. 1 overall prospect.
Where: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Ind.
Network: NFL Network
Coverage: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. CT, Saturday-Tuesday
Live Stream: NFL.com