What, you want to watch TV today? C'mon, today is about family togetherness! Share your warmth and comfort to those members of your family that you don't get to see!â†µ
Then remember why it was you don't see them that often after all, and run for the comfort of the television. Ooh, sweet television. Box up your leftovers when someone is taking a bathroom break, then make a run for it. That's my plan.â†µ
-College Football -- (17) Texas A&M Aggies @ Texas Longhorns -- ESPN, 7 PM -- ESPN made sure to get everyone in Texas who will be hunkering down for this game an extra pumpkin for their pies. It's name is Craig James.
- New Orleans Saints @ Dallas Cowboys -- FOX, 3:15 PM -- Of the three blowouts that should happen in the NFL today, it's the most appealing because Dallas is involved.
- New England Patriots @ Detroit Lions -- CBS, 11:30 PM -- If you miss the first quarter of this driving to your destination, you'll totally miss the Patriots putting this game into a chokehold.
- Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers -- TNT, 9:30 PM -- Blake Griffin is going to posterize someone tonight, probably Vlade Divac. (Uh huh, Uh huh) I'm now being informed that Vlade Divac no longer plays for the Kings. I'm sorry, it's just that I can't name anyone on the current roster.
- College Basketball -- Texas A&M Aggies vs. Boston College Golden Eagles -- ESPN2, 11 AM -- I hate to seem biased towards the Ags, but what other college basketball game were you gonna watch? Georgia versus Notre Dame? Pfft.
- Cincinnati Bengals @ New York Jets -- NFL Network, 7:20 PM -- Chad Ochocinco will be served pancakes on Revis Island, and Terrell Owens should let the tryptophan knock him out by the middle of the second quarter. Unless he quits first.
- Washington Wizards @ Atlanta Hawks -- TNT, 7 PM -- John Wall! The entire cast of the same team that won't ever make it out of the second round of the playoffs! Yeah, I've got nothing.