Ahh Black Friday.â†µ
Some of you will be too tired to watch sports, some of you will be too buzzed to not watch sports, and some of you...will wait for Cyber Monday. There's no shame in it! Except that the name is silly.â†µ
Anyway, if your plans happen to carry you to a television, here you are:â†µ
- College Football -- (2) Auburn Tigers at (11) Alabama Crimson Tide -- CBS, 1:30 PM -- Cam Newton watch: still ineligible in Ole Miss's heart.
- College Football -- (21) Arizona Wildcats at (1) Oregon Ducks -- ESPN, 6 PM -- Is every Oregon back from now until the end of time going to have his name start with "La"?
- College Football -- (4) Boise St. Broncos at (19) Nevada Wolfpack -- ESPN, 9:15 -- Boise State is conveniently placed here so that you won't watch them.
Stuck in line at Target
- Houston Rockets @ Charlotte Bobcats -- ESPN2, 6 PM -- How loyal are you to your team? Would you watch them over the NCAA's "playoff system"?
- College Fooball - Southern Miss. Golden Eagles @ Tulsa Golden Hurricane -- CBS College, 5:30 PM -- The biggest game in CUSA today. We'll all be taking golden showers!