Welcome to the last month of 2010, friends. You're undoubtedly cold this morning if you're in or around the Houston area, so let me help get your heartbeat pumping with something that I have yanked from Joe Mathlete of 29-95.com:
Everything pumping fast? Good. Join me behind the jump for your TV schedule.
- Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets -- FS Houston, 7:30 PM -- Great, the Lakers are coming here AND they're pissed off. Thanks, Memphis.
- College Basketball: Michigan St. Spartans @ Duke Blue Devils -- ESPN, 8:30 PM -- Two of the very best college programs and two favorites this year, one of the best play-by-play men in the business in Dan Shulman. But you have to put up with Dick Vitale talking about Duke. Ugh.
- College Basketball: Arizona Wildcats @ Rice Owls -- CBS College Sports, 7 PM -- One of your very few chances to watch Rice on TV this year. Take it.
- Portland Trail Blazers @ Boston Celtics -- NBA TV, 6:30 PM -- Old people, injured people, get together in the garden to play a friendly game with peach baskets.
- San Antonio Spurs @ Los Angeles Clippers -- NBA TV, 9:30 PM -- Tim Duncan vs. Blake Griffin. There have been worse matchups out there.
- Washington Capitals @ St. Louis Blues -- NHL Network, 7 PM -- I can only assume this was "St. Louis Blues week" for the entire NHL. So watch Alex Ovechkin have his way with them.