The Astros have just announced the starting lineup for their Monday night matchup against Atlanta, in which J.A. Happ will oppose Brandon Beachy.
Houston's order is as follow:
1. Jordan Schafer, center field, L
2. Jose Altuve, second base, R
3. Travis Buck, left field, L
4. Carlos Lee, first base, R
5. Brian Bogusevic, right field, L
6. Chris Johnson, third base, R
7. Jason Castro, catcher, L
8. Marwin Gonzalez, shortstop, S
9. J.A. Happ, pitcher, L
The Astros seek to improve to 3-1, after taking each of the final two contests in their season-opening series against Colorado.
The Braves, meanwhile, enter tonight's action without a win, having being swept by the Mets in their initial series of the season.
For more on this game Astros fans should check out The Crawfish Boxes and Braves fans should visit Talking Chop. For more MLB news and notes head over to Baseball Nation.