The first round of the 2012 U.S. Open is officially underway, and it's never too early to start looking at the leaderboard.
Through his first seven holes, American Kevin Na is tied for the lead in the U.S. Open field with a -2 score. It's worth noting that Na began his course on the back nine, rather than the front nine, so it's difficult to truly compare his score through seven with somebody who started on the front nine.
Fellow American Jason Bohn is tied with Na at -2.
Only six golfers are currently under par in the early going of the first round, and here's how they stack up on the current leaderboard.
- Kevin Na, -2, through eight
- Jason Bohn, -2, through seven
- Branden Grace, -1, through eight
- Davis Love III, -1, through five
- Fredrik Jacobson, -1, through two
- Marc Warren, -1, through one
For more U.S. Open coverage, be sure to check out SB Nation's golf hub, as well as the U.S. Open's official website.