The play-in games of Tuesday and Wednesday are over and the field of 64 teams is set. If you haven't made your picks on a printable bracket just yet, now would be a great time to do so and we've made it easy on you so you can trash talk for weeks about how you do.
Click here to get your printable bracket in PDF form.
The madness all gets going when Michigan State and Valparaiso tip off at 12:15 p.m. ET from Lexington. Two No. 1 seeds will be in action on Thursday with Gonzaga taking on Southern at 4:10 p.m. ET in Salt Lake City. Louisville is lucky enough to travel a much shorter distance as they make their way to Lexington to take on North Carolina A&T.
Perhaps the day's most intriguing matchup won't be until 7:27 p.m. ET and it involves a No. 5 and No. 12 seed. UNLV and Cal have already faced each other once this year, ending in a narrow Runnin' Rebels win. Not only with the two teams face each other again, they'll do it just minutes from Cal's campus in San Jose, Calif.
More in College Basketball:
• Printable bracket for March Madness
• Need help filling out your bracket? Check out our predictions
• Jay Bilas breaks down the bracket
• An oral history of Bryce Drew's epic buzzer-beater
• The best NBA draft prospects of March Madness
• Full coverage of March Madness