Stewart Cink and Bill Haas are tied for the lead at the 2013 Shell Houston Open after the third round at 11 under par. Cink shot a 68, while Haas shot a 67 on Saturday.
Cink birdied both holes seven and eight on the front nine and 11, 12 and 15 on the back nine, but he bogied the 14th. Haas had a better day, but started a little later. He bogied holes three and 13, but birdied six, seven, eight, 10, 11, 14 and 16.
Tied at third place at 10 under par is Ben Crane, D.A. Points, Steve Wheatcroft and Jason Kokrak. There are several players tied at seventh place at nine under par, including Bud Cauley, Louis Oosthuizen, Lee Westwood, Billy Horschel, Keegan Bradley, Kevin Chappell, Henrik Stenson, Angel Cabrera and Cameron Tringale. Phil Mickelson is six under par after the first three rounds.
The winner of the 2013 Shell Houston Open will take home $1.08 million, as well as 500 FedEx Cup points. The total purse for the late-March tournament is $6.2 million.
More from SB Nation:
• Rory's happy flying 'under the radar' to Augusta
• NFL mock draft: Finally, some clarity
• USMNT vs. Mexico: The game that sparked a rivalry
• Chasing Cinderella: Dunk City, USA
• Bill Connelly: Here's how FGCU beats Florida
• Printable bracket for March Madness