The 2013 Final Four tips off on Saturday with an intriguing matchup, as the Louisville Cardinals take on the Wichita St. Shockers for a spot in the national championship game.
Louisville is the No. 1 overall seed in the tournament, and they're heavy favorites in this game for good reason. They had little trouble winning the Midwest region, blowing out North Carolina A&T, Colorado State, Oregon and Duke. This is their second straight year in the national semifinals and third time under coach Rick Pitino.
Wichita State won't be intimidated, however, and this isn't the first time they've faced heavy odds. They knocked out Pittsburgh, Gonzaga, La Salle and Ohio State to reach the Final Four for the first time since 1965, and became the first Missouri Valley Conference team to make this far since Indiana State in 1979.
Here's the complete schedule for Saturday's game:
Game time: 6:09 p.m. ET
Location: Georgia Dome, Atlanta, Ga.
TV: CBS (also streaming online at March Madness Live)
Line: Louisville by 11
More in College Basketball:
• The 5 things that will decide Louisville-Wichita State
• Jabari Parker and Chicago's new basketball lineage
• Living and playing basketball with cancer
• Andrew Wiggins is the anti-LeBron
• Rutgers coach Mike Rice fired after abuse allegations
• But is the Big East’s new name the most patriotic conference name?