The Houston Texans are coming off a huge barometer of a win after defeating the Chicago Bears on the road in Week 10. Now they'll return home to protect their turf and avoid a letdown against the cellar-dwelling Jacksonville Jaguars.
Houston (8-1) is sitting pretty atop the AFC South, though an unexpected challenger has emerged in the division in the form of the Indianapolis Colts (6-3), who have a big test of their own on the road against the New England Patriots this weekend. Houston, which leads in the race for home-field advantage in the AFC playoffs, has a good chance to continue its best season in franchise history Sunday, as the Jaguars (1-8) have suffered to one of the worst seasons in their history.
The Houston Texans and Jacksonville Jaguars play at noon Sunday on CBS. Here's the rest of the Week 11 NFL schedule. All times are Central.
Thursday, Nov. 15
Sunday, Nov. 18
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers, noon, FOX
- Cleveland Browns at Dallas Cowboys, noon, CBS
- Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions, noon, FOX
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans, noon, CBS
- Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons, noon, FOX
- Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs, noon, CBS
- Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins, noon, FOX
- New York Jets at St. Louis Rams, noon, CBS
- New Orleans Saints at Oakland Raiders, 3:05 p.m., FOX
- San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos, 3:25 p.m., CBS
- Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots, 3:25 p.m., CBS
- Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers, 7:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Nov. 19
- Chicago Bears at San Francisco 49ers, 7:30 p.m.